1. Choosing & downloading your Bitcoin (BTC) wallet
- Exodus Wallet
- Official Exodus site
- Make sure you are visiting the official Exodus.io site on www.exodus.io
- Exodus desktop version
- Download to your desktop
- Start using Exodus wallet
- Visit Exodus
2. Purchasing your Bitcoin (BTC) via crypto exchanges
3. Spending and making the most of your Bitcoin (BTC)
Where to buy cryptocurrency?
We recommend the following methods of coinslotty:
- Purchase it on a crypto brokerage. You will need to create an account and make a deposit. Remember that a commission is charged for depositing funds, which on average is 3-5%. You can store assets at your unique crypto exchange address.
- Use a crypto exchange. By doing that, you can purchase digital assets using bank cards and electronic payment systems. As a rule, the interface of an exchange is much simpler, and the commissions are lower than those on crypto exchanges (approximately 1-3%). However, you will still need to create an account on a crypto brokerage or a crypto wallet in order to store the purchased coins.
We have prepared for you a useful list of platforms where you can purchase digital assets.
The material and links to third-party platforms are published for informational purposes only. The operator is not responsible for errors or information provided on third-party services.